Friday, January 27, 2017

Eyes from high towers see both sides approaching; run and hide.

Taciturn bed rest monikers are finally making a comeback. They'd been dormant for a few decades, waiting in the wings for stale cedar shim Julep bumps to crimp upon arrival. We are, however, still waiting on word from the superintendent about the errant claim that all restitution for bobcat grease be run through P.R. queen and self described "Loyalist" , "Xpharma". She apparently has some enemies in the purple pill indusfried. Can't fault them for switching over to the deep fried modalities.

I can't remember if it was one or two bookmarks that signaled Cush entreaties, so I'll default to fomented combinations of weaponry-design cumberland-stromboli witch-cask pumps. K. I think I'm ready for my sponge bath lair chants.

No comments: